What We Do
Corporate Finance / Capital Raising
We have extensive experience assisting stable, financially bankable enterprises in their corporate finance needs, across the capital spectrum. Our clients' capital needs include acquisition financing, growth capital, capital expenditure finance and project finance. We maintain relationships with commercial banks, private equity firms, institutional commercial finance companies, mezzanine lenders, buyout funds and sale/leaseback financiers.
Our key value is the judgment and expertise required to arrange capital where there is proper alignment between the capital provider and our client in respect of industry knowledge, business strategy and working relationship.
- Private debt advisory (senior, asset backed, term loans, mezzanine, 2nd lien and stretch senior, project finance)
- Private equity advisory with institutional investors (preferred, structured preferred, hybrids)
- Capital Equipment purchase finance
- Sale / Leaseback finance
- Trade finance
- Factoring and Purchase Order finance
- Capital structure analysis and optimization
- Strategic partner capital (geographic expansion, new business line, access to technology, supply chain expansion)