What We Do
Multi-Lateral Institutional Strategic Consulting
Over the past 15 years, Izar principals have developed significant experience in assisting clients in leveraging their capabilities in order to successfully identify, bid, negotiate and win projects throughout multiple geographies sponsored by leading US-based Multilateral Financial Institutions (“MFI”s) such as the Inter-American Development Bank ("IDB") and the World Bank.
The MFI project builds upon our extensive deal experience in the international financial arena and with the multilateral finance entities, including OPIC, IDB, World Bank, IFC, Nafta Bank, NADB, IBRD and EBRD.
- Assisting the client in defining core competencies and targeting specific sectors and regions
- Identification of large-scale project opportunities within the MFIs and governments within core-defined countries
- Managing and supporting the general process of identification, bidding and negotiating contracts on behalf of the client
- Generating and managing prospective alliances for multilaterals and eventually for other business opportunities
- Generating shared learning that could be leveraged in other multilaterals (inside & outside U.S.)
- Positioning the Client as a reliable, viable, credible source of products and services for decision makers in the MFIs